Monday, September 8, 2008

I did it!






I can't believe it.

It's finally above my shoulders.

It's going to take a while to get used to.

I don't think i'll ever go short again :)

Now, i'm not regretting it, I'm just saying. I've tried it and I won't go back.

Well, there you have it folks.

Oh, and My mom flipped out a little, but then got over it. Heh, she did say no more. Nooooo more.
My brother likes it. He said I look more Asian. Heh, he would. (He looks asian too)

Man, I'm really going to disappoint people now. Who knew being Mexican wasn't exciting enough for the country folk?
Ha. Don't answer that.

Sorry to all the long hair lovers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm stunning!! i love you new look. its soo classy. Get it girl, new hair, new life, whats goood?

travis said...

love it...

Erin Ludlow said...

I love it!! It looks great!