Well, technically it's Monday,but I'm still going to write about my Sunday.
I'm just 30 minutes late.
I just finished Skyping with my DearDear Lisa.
It was so nice to see her and chat about her new life in Korea.
It's so refreshing to hear that we are going through the same things, and how we are both digging into the bible at the same time and being reminded just how necessary it is to find those quiet times.
She shared some scripture with me that was passed on to her, and that was very encouraging.
It's definitely nice to be able to share that with one another.
God has been working in both of us and I pray that we continue to encourage one another...millions of miles away :)
Well, I spent my day with a lot of reading, studying the Bible, a tiny bit of guitar and A LOT of praying.
We attended a church this morning and it was totally something different than I've ever experienced.
Let me just say that Williamsburg is in a huge need of a church that's going to feed you in every aspect. Something up to date and willing to reach and keep reaching and not settle with just being comfortable.
I want to reach out and take charge so badly right now, but I also don't want to go ahead of God.
I'm ready to worship and impact others with it. Not for me, but for Him.
It's such a desert here and people need to be quenched.
Maaaaan, i'm squirming in my seat!
Tonight, the team met up for prayer. Much needed and long awaited prayer. It was so nice to pray with one another as a family. A family who can share everything and all with one another. Our doubts, our fears, our concerns. Our agreements/disagreements. Everything.
And all of that we did.
One of the things mentioned was a location for the church. There's a couple in mind, but there's one that really sticks out to us.
I prayed for us to leave encouraged rather than discouraged...and I did.
I left the Watson's pumped and on fire around 10:30pm and went straight to one of the locations and prayed over it.
It was very dark and a bit suspicious.
I was hoping a cop would come by and ask me what I was doing parked in front of an empty building :)
Would have made for great conversation, eh?
With all that said, please keep Relevant and the team in your prayers.
Even though this journey is so exciting, it's not the easiest.
I thank God that we have such an awesome team.
God placed us here for a reason and We're ready to shine that light. Matthew 5:14-16
In other news:
I'm chopping off my hair at 10am today. Yikes.
I haven't had it short since 5th grade? I'm kind of nervous.
But, it's just hair and thankfully, if you don't like it,It does grow back.
I've only had one person who doesn't think it's such a great idea. Though I highly respect and love them so, I'm gonna have to continue to embrace the "change is good" hoo-ha and go for it.
I'll just have to never complain to them if I don't like it. Heh..I would never hear the end of it :)
But wait! there's Mama Sanchez who is going to DIE and possibly kill me when she finds out.
By mama's words. I'm not suppose to cut my hair until I have my first child...or adopt an Asian baby. Ok, maybe not the 2nd part, but the first part is true.
We all know that's not happening annnnnnnnnnnytime soon. So, I think it's only fair that I take the plunge now.
I'll just have to break the news to her...over facebook. HA!ha. jklol, I kid. I think.
I'll keep you posted with some pics later on today :)
In the meantime, here's some CHEERS & JEERS:
CHEERS: Remember that snow cone stand I mentioned? I was so excited about it and took a break from my intense reading and studying to enjoy one...
JEERS: IT WAS CLOSED! boooo.
CHEERS: Skyping with pals
JEERS: My web cam sucks. I'm super blurry and obese. Heck, this camera adds about 20lbs.
CHEERS: Reading Matthew, Mark, Luke & John at the moment.
JEERS: Bursting out into song from GODSPELL. GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD! I just want to get through one chapter without it.
CHEERS: Finally getting to see one of the 3 tenors!
JEERS: It's not Pavarotti :(
CHEERS: Meeting with Maestro McCully twice a month to strengthen my Voice, and make me all better!
JEERS: Being on vocal rest and not being able to sing without it hurting.
CHEERS: Breakfast for dinner! *BRINNER*
JEERS: Frequent Bathroom trips. Ya dig?
1 comment:
Brinnerrrr!!!
Post a Comment