Monday, June 15, 2009

Back on blogging track.

It's been FOREVER since my last post.
Forgive me for neglecting my highway of information and happenings in my life.
There is SO much to review.
It's funny, I just went back and read my old blogs... Wow.
SO much has changed. So many different emotions and feelings about everything I ever wrote about.
Crazy how much can change in 10 months, eh?
I won't get into everything in detail, but the least I can do is share the clif notes of the latest 10 months...

Let it begin:
Stepped down from my position with Relevant.
Confessing my love, finally after 5 years.
Health problems.
Crazy doctors leading me to think I had ovarian cancer or if it wasn't that, it was PCOD, which would lead me to difficulties with having babies.
Come to find out it wasn't either of those.
Turns out to be a double uterus. Uncommon,I know. Look it up.
Being extremely hurt by people I trusted.
Putting a lot of trust into the wrong people.
Drama in room 600.
Dreading my job and co-workers.
Loving and becoming deeply attached to my students.
Hired to be in my first professional production.
Pursuing My passion for missions.
Feeling like i'm Slowly losing my best friends to distance.
Renewing friendships.
Disappointments.
Special moments with the ones I love.
Gaining 30 pounds since living in W'burg.
confusion.
Learning what God had to show me and why I was called to W'burg.
Falling out of love.
Saying good bye.
Learning how to love me.
Slowing down.
Controlled.
Growing.
Embracing change and adjustments one more time :)
Talking religion to curious folks who usually want nothing of it.
Moving back to Nova.

There's more, but my list was beginning to sound a bit emo.
If you're interested, pick a topic and I'll write you personally with detail.

All in all, I'm with a thankful heart and Glad to know that God has been with me every step of the way.

Here's to an ending of another chapter.

Let the series continue...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

wow. what a journey... what a ride.

this makes me feel like I should give you a big HUG and CHOCOLATE. <3